I am so happy to announce I have been nominated for the “Real Neat Blog Award.” I have been nominated by the beautiful, Elizabeth, who is the author of Everything and Nothin. Elizabeth works really hard at finding so many interesting articles about so many different subjects.
Plus, Elizabeth’s boyfriend Jospeh also writes on the blog sharing his insights. The name truly fits this blog. Everyone can get something wonderful out of this blog. Again, thank you for the nomination. Tons of blessings and love sending your way.
The award nomination has specific details to follow so here are the rules below:
RULES FOR THE AWARD
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blog
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. What is your biggest fear?
Silly as it seems. I am afraid of zombies. Yep!!! Yes, my favorite show is Walking Dead. I am afraid of a Zombie Apocalypse and I guess in my odd little mind, I watch to help prepare!!! Lol!!!
2. Name one beauty item you had high hopes for but it let you down.
At home hair straighteners. I can’t straighten my hair without so much disappointment. So, I gave up on them and just stick my curly locks.
3. What is your favorite season and why?
My fav season is FALL. Oh, I love all the fall colors from nature to fashion. I love how the trees change colors. It’s breath taking. In fashion, I adore layering my clothes and BOOTS!!!!
4. Name one thing you have learned from blogging.
Proof read!!!! Lol!!! I get better at proof reading my own blogs. I feel like I’m in school all over, again.
5. What is your favorite snack?
Anything with Peanut Butter!!!!
6. Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
Well, I humbly say and pray it will go somewhere in this world wide web! Mainly, I want my blog to touch hearts of many woman. I hope my inspiration blogs will help out a broken or lonely heart. I hope my quirky swatches to videos helps place a smile on a woman who needs a good boost of laughter.
7. How many days a week do you wear makeup on average.
I probably wear make up like at the max 5 days. I always have to do my eyebrows when I go into work and that’s 5 days a week. I feel naked without my eyebrows. On my days off from work, I like to let my whole face feel free!!!
1. Where do you do most of you blogging? (Computer, Tablet, Laptop, Cell, etc.)
2. If you had one wish, what would that wish be?
3. Where do you look for help or inspiration?
4. What’s you favorite lipstick?
5. Lemonade or Pink Lemonade?
6. What did you do on your last vacation?
7. What quote helps you to be self motivated?