I am so happy!!! Why? Cause I got my fourth award nomination!!! The beautiful and talented Nancy Wang nominated me.
This wonderful lady nominated me for the Brotherhood of the World Blogger Award (click here to learn more.)
Personally, I keep getting the chance learn and know more about Nancy. We go back and forth nominating each other for awards. And, I love it!!!!
Nancy is full of talent and energy. Her blogs are so full of enlightenment from fashion to reviews. I love her pictures that she captures, such a creative photographer. Her instagram is totally adorbz!!!
Did you know she also models in her pictures??? Go look and like her on Facebook.
Going back to the Brotherhood of the World Blogger Award. I proudly accept this nomination because this award shows how bloggers to bloggers help supporting one another. Crazy how blogging becomes it’s own world in itself. Again, I love it!!!!
As always…here are the Rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award.
NANCY’S QUESTIONS w/ MY ANSWERS
1. What’s your morning routine?
Oh, dear!!! I really don’t have a morning routine. I work retail and my hours always change up and down. It depends how early or how late I go into work. I will say, I always have to have my coffee.
2. What’s your favorite Fiction Book ?
3. If you can give ONE advice to your younger self, what would it be ?
Don’t get drunk. Seriously, drinking to get drunk was always a childish and ignorant idea in my eyes looking back. I am thankful nothing serious ever came out of it, but so much stupid did.
4. Which movie you can watch over and over again?
5. Do you have a role model? If yes, who is she/he and why she/he is your role model?
He is my best friend, my spiritual father and my savior. Jesus!!!!!
Why is Jesus my role Model??? Because he loves the imperfections of our hearts and minds. He does not judge any of us. He is a friend to all sinners. He loves those that don’t want to know him. He knocks on their hearts slowly like a gentlemen. Jesus is love. Since I am to be Christ like in my walk with God, I need to love like him. I am nothing withot Christ. I am nothing without Love.
My Questions to my Nominees
1. What kind of hats do you like to wear???
2. What’s in your purse right now?
3. How many times a day do you talk on the phone?
4. Who do you admire?
5. What is your favorite song?
I am so happy for all my nomiees!!! Congrats!!! I can not wait to hear your answers to my questions!!! Love all of you!!!!